What a year of change and adaptation this has been! We are forever grateful to YOU, our members for being so flexible and tackling 2020 with us! Like everything else, our 89th Annual Meeting is being hosted virtually this year. Here’s what to expect:
- Register now using the code or web address provided and click add to calendar
- You may sign in as early as 4:30 pm on 10/29 to enjoy the Virtual Cocktail Hour until the meeting begins at 5:00 pm
- If you are tuning in from your mobile device or tablet, you may be prompted to download the “GoTo Meeting” app
- Your audio and video will be muted by the host
- You can communicate with the host via the chat option-there will also be button and polling options
- Stick with us through the meeting for fun SCU Trivia!
Stop by the branch/drive up between Monday, October 19th-October 23rd to pick up your Watch Party Snack Pack which also include all of the above instructions!
Starting Tuesday, September 29th, members ages 16 and older in good standing may vote to fill 6 positions on the Board of Directors. Four of the positions will serve three-year terms and two will serve two-year terms based on votes received. No Nominations from the floor. We’ve made voting simple and easy:
-choose 1 of the 2 options listed below-
Electronically: Login to “ItsMe247 Online Banking” by 5:00 pm Tuesday, October 27 and click the “Place your Vote” button on the left column.
In Branch/Drive Up: Come into either branch from Monday, October 19-Friday, October 23 by 5:00 pm and submit your ballot. Don’t forget to pick up your Watch Party Snack Pack!