At Serve Credit Union, we value the health and safety of both our employees and members. Please be assured that we’ll continue to monitor updates on the Coronavirus closely, and our response will adapt promptly to initiate new precautionary measures in in our branches as necessary. We will continue to provide updates on social media and our website.
Lobby Services Expected After Re-Opening
- If you are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19 or may have been exposed, please do not enter. Utilize our online and mobile services until you feel better!
- The number of guests in our lobby will be limited and asked to keep socially distant when possible. Floor markers will be placed as a guide.
- Anything outside a normal teller transaction will be asked to make an appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all members.
- Additional ID may be requested if members enter and transact with a mask. Masks are not required but are recommended for those of high risk.
- Shared Branch is only to be done at Court Ave drive up.
- And this one may hurt for a while…all candy, coffee and cookies will be suspended until further notice. So be sure to eat breakfast and lunch before you stop in!
Questions you may have:
What if I need access to my safe deposit box?
- Contact us for an appointment at 515-243-2677 during regular business hours.
What if I need to sign loan documents?
- Your Serve Lending Team will work with you to set an appointment. Call us at 515-243-2677
What if I want to open a new Membership Account?
- Apply online by going to the Welcome Center, How to Join
You may be thinking is my money safe?
- YES! All of your deposits at Serve Credit Union are Federally Insured by the National Credit Union Administration for up to $250,000.00. In addition, your credit union is financially safe and sound.
- For another helpful resource, click here
What additional measures is Serve taking?
Serve Credit union is following guidelines provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Iowa Department of Public Health. We’ve also taking a variety of other measures to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus:
- Branches and offices have received additional cleaning and sanitation supplies. Our staff is sanitizing high-traffic surfaces regularly.
- Non-essential events and meetings have been canceled, postponed or adjusted to take place as a virtual meeting.
Resources for COVID-19 Iowa Eviction and Foreclosure Prevention Program