As a Financial Cooperative, we use a portion of our revenues to support organizations that are important to our member-owners.
We have provided support to the following organizations with our donations of time and/or money:
- Guns ‘n Hoses Hockey Fundraiser
- Iowa COPS Chapter
- Cops Against Cancer Wellness Weekend
- Polk County Crime Stoppers
- Special Olympics of Iowa
- O’Donnell Open – IA Chapter of the
- American Parkinsons Disease Association
- Retired State Peace Officer’s Association
- Des Moines Police Burial Association
- Des Moines Firefighters
- Windsor Heights K-9 Unit
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Cops for Kids
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Kavanaugh House
- Easter Seals
We participate in several college scholarship programs that benefit our members:
- Serve Credit Union offers college scholarships to members and children of members annually in conjunction with the Des Moines Police Burial Association Golf Outing. Applications are typically due in May. More information will be listed on our home page once it is available, or contact email@example.com for more information.
- The Iowa Credit Union Foundation offers an annual scholarship program available to members of any Iowa Credit Union. Applications are typically due in February. More information will be listed in our quarterly member newsletter and on our website home page.