Membership with Serve Credit Union is open to:
- Employees, volunteers and retired personnel of any federal, state, county or city governmental agencies who live, work or worship within Polk County or the contiguous counties of Dallas, Boone, Story, Jasper, Marion, Warren and Madison;
- Employees of the credit union;
- Employees of small employee groups;
- Public safety associations, institutions, and organizations whose members are eligible to join the credit union and governmental entities providing public safety services;
- School employees and teachers within our 8-county service area;
- Family members who live in the same household and spouses related to the member by the first, second or third degree of consanguinity or affinity, including foster children, adoptive children, and such relatives of a deceased member.
And remember…once you join Serve Credit Union,
you can maintain your membership for life, regardless of where you live or work!
Apply for membership online or stop in to our office for more information or to open an account with us.