- Secondary Savings
- Money Market
- Virtual Coin Jar
- Escrow Savings Account
- Certificate of Deposit
- No limit- open as many as you’d like at no charge and no minimum balances!
- Open in person or through Online Banking
- Add a nickname to keep your projects and goals organized
- Earn the same dividend as our Primary Savings accouns
We offer a Money Market Savings account for members who are looking for a higher return on their savings but still require the flexibility that comes with a liquid account.
- No time limit is required for funds to be on deposit to earn the higher dividend rates
- A minimum deposit of $2,500 is required to establish the account and earn dividends
- Members may make withdrawals of $500 or more by check or in cash, or within It’sMe247 Online Banking
- Automated monthly distribution of dividends from Money Market accounts are exempt from the minimum withdrawal requirement. Interest will be earned on those days during which a member’s balance exceeds the $2,500 minimum.
Virtual Coin Jar
Sign-up for Serve Credit Union’s Virtual Coin Jar Savings Program and every purchase you make with your Serve Credit Union debit card will help you save some extra cash!
Here’s how it works:
- Contact us to participate in the Virtual Coin Jar Program
- Make any purchase with your Serve Credit Union debit card
- At the end of each business day, debit transactions that have been posted to your account will automatically be “rounded-up” to the nearest whole dollar amount and those “extra” funds will be transferred into the account of your choice.
Escrow Savings Account
This is an account you can use to escrow for the payment of property taxes and homeowners insurance. Isolating these funds will help you keep track of the balances required to semi-annually pay your property taxes and annual homeowners insurance. Plus, Payroll Deduction makes it simple and easy to deposit the funds in to your account.
Holiday– Open a Holiday Savings Account to help you pay for the holidays! As you save throughout the year, the funds will remain safe-and-sound in your holiday club account. In fact, in order to withdrawal funds before October, you must close the account.On approximately the 15th of October each year, the funds will be transferred in to your Primary Savings account so you can begin holiday shopping!
Youth– We believe in the value of teaching young people how to save and spend their money long before they start receiving a paycheck. That’s why we offer two youth clubs that provide age-appropriate financial services and education. Visit our youth accounts page for more details.
Certificate of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are a great way to earn a higher dividend payment on your savings dollars with no risk to your initial investment. CDs also enable you to choose how long you want your funds to be invested, and the longer you invest the funds, the higher your dividend rate.
Serve Credit Union offers three types of Individual Retirement Accounts for you to choose from based on your needs, age, available funds and end goals:
- Traditional IRAs
- ROTH IRAsCoverdell
- Education Savings Accounts (ESAs)
The variety of IRA choices can be overwhelming, so you’re always welcome to call or stop by so one of our IRA specialists can explain the features and benefits of each IRA option.