Online Bill Pay Serve Credit Union offers Online Bill Pay service using CU*Easy Pay. There’s so much you can do with Serve Credit Union’s Bill Pay Service, you simply have to see for yourself! Begin using it right away — simply login to It’s Me 247 and click on “Pay My Bills.”
|What can Bill Pay do?||Bill Pay Daily Limitations|
|Pay anyone!||If Payee is a business: max limit of $6,000 per day/per transaction|
|Automatically schedule one time or recurring payments up to a year in advance (limited to US)||If Payee is a person: max limit of $2,500 per day/per transaction|
|Transfer funds from your SCU account to another financial institution||If Payee is your account at another Financial Institution: max limit of $2,500 per day/per transaction|
|Set up e-elerts to remind you when bills are due|
*You must have a checking account to use Bill Pay* **Sign up for EStatements in your Online Banking to avoid $3.00 Easy Pay fee**
|How can I get started?||With free Online Banking you can...|
|Speak with a team member to activate your online membership!||View: all your accounts, cleared checks/images, ACHs, eStatements|
|Enter your new credentials within 24 hours||Access: credit card portal, VIirtual Strongbox, Online Bill Pay|
|Explore!||Make: transfers between accounts, loan payments, auto transfers|
Virtual Strongbox Enjoy a free online safe deposit box accessed directly from your online banking! Click on “my documents” to get started!
Mobile and Text Banking Serve Credit Union offers two FREE* ways to access your accounts via your Mobile Phone:
1) Mobile Banking – a FREE mobile app. Simply search “Serve CU” in your Apple or Android app store, or click on the links below. Our mobile app is a great way to view and manage your Serve Credit Union accounts on-the-go, and there are even hundreds of coupons from national & local retailers built-in to the app so you can save while you shop!
2) Text Banking for standard mobile phones that are not web-enabled (requires ItsMe247 for mobile)
Text Banking provides instant access to your Serve Credit Union accounts on the go, from any cell phone that supports text messaging. See account balances and recent transactions, and make transfers by simply texting to a specified phone number.
- Check balances on your accounts, including checking, savings, credit cards, and loans
- Make account transfers
- Monitor due dates and minimum payments for credit cards and loans
How to Get Started with Text Banking? You first must enroll in Free Online Banking with It’s Me 247. Once in Online banking you can enroll in Text Banking by clicking on the “Go Mobile” button on the It’s Me 247 toolbar. Then select Text Banking Home to access the enrollment screens. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
Text Banking Commands The following are Text Banking command examples and their responses. You can also access a list of these commands via a link in online banking during the Text Banking enrollment process. These commands can be sent to IM247 (46247).
|BAL||Balance for all eligible accounts|
|BAL BIZ||Balance for up to three savings or checking accounts|
|BAL 010||Balance for a specific account|
|BAL BIZ 010||Balance for a specific membership and account combination|
|STOP||Turns off all text banking|
|STOP BIZ||Turns off text banking for a specific account|
|HELP||The customer service number|
Get started today!
Free Electronic Statements Electronic Statements, or eStatements are the fast, FREE and secure way to receive your statements electronically in half the time. Simply provide us your current email address and we’ll email you a secure link to your statement each month.
- View and print statements at your convenience
- Receive statements days sooner
- Store statements in our secure, online “vault” for several years
- Access your statements remotely from any Internet connection
- Cost savings in postage, paper and printing — allowing Serve Credit Union to keep rates competitive and fees to a minimum
- Environmentally friendly
To enroll in Electronic Statements, simply login to It’sMe247
and click on “Info Center” and then “eStatement Options.”
Mobile Check Deposit Our New Mobile Check Deposit service truly is your credit union in your pocket! Our new app has added a great new feature allowing you to deposit a check with just the snap of a picture for FREE!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile smartphone
- Free for Serve Credit Union members
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure you sign the back and include the following information:
- Write “Deposited” on the front of your check
- Write “(Your Name) for mobile deposit only” on the back of your check or check the “mobile deposit” box
- Include the date of the deposit
- Remember to sign the check
- Select the account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit “Submit”
We post multiple times per day. In many cases, your deposited item will be credited to your account within the hour!
Mobile Deposit limits:
$3,000 Max amount per deposit
$3,000 Max daily amount
5 Max deposits per day
$10,000- Max total within 30 day cycle
Check Reordering Replacement share drafts (checks) can be ordered securely online through Main Street. First-time check orders should be ordered directly through the credit union.
Check Images Need to see the signature for one of your checks that cleared, or possibly who you made it out to and for what amount? All of that information is available to members at no charge simply by logging-in to our FREE Online Banking service, It’sMe247.