- Online Bill Pay
- Online Banking
- Virtual Strongbox
- Mobile & Text Banking
- Electronic Statements
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Check Reordering
- Check Images
Online Bill Pay
Serve Credit Union offers Online Bill Pay service using CU*Easy Pay, a service that has received national awards for user-friendly navigation.
Online Bill Pay will significantly cut the amount of time you spend writing checks, stuffing envelopes, and pasting stamps by enabling you to send all your payments electronically on one screen.
- Pay anyone – your dentist, a friend, or your regular bills.
- Automatically schedule one-time or recurring payments up to a year in advance to anyone in the U.S.
- Set up recurring payments like your rent or mortgage to be paid automatically.
- Automatically records and stores your payment history for years.
- Transfer funds from your Serve Credit Union account to another account at almost any financial institution in the U.S. at no charge.
- Setup E-Alerts to remind you when bills are due, or to notify you that a bill has been paid.
There’s so much you can do with Serve Credit Union’s Bill Pay Service, you simply have to see for yourself! Begin using it right away — simply login to It’s Me 247 and click on “Pay My Bills.”
Bill Pay Daily Limits:
If Payee is a business there is a maximum limit of $6,000 per day/per transaction.
If Payee is a person there is a maximum limit of $2,500 per day/per transaction.
If you are doing a transfer to another bank account of yours within Bill Pay the limit is $2,500 per day/per transaction.
FREE Online Banking is offered to all members of Serve Credit Union, and you can begin using it as soon as you become a member — no waiting period required! Simply login to It’sMe247 (link also available at the top of every page). The first time you login, enter your member number and the last four digits of the primary member’s social security number. You will then be prompted to choose a new password.
With FREE Online Banking, you can:
- View savings, checking and loan balances
- See what checks have cleared your account(s)
- View withdrawals and deposits to your account(s)
- Make transfers between your accounts and add a description to your transfers
- Make loan payments to Serve Credit Union loans
- View pending ACH deposits
- View check images
- Setup eAlerts & automatic transfers
- and much more!
When using Online Banking, you can also rest assured that your account information is protected by Multi-Factor Authentication technology, and that all transactions are completed in real-time, meaning what you see on your screen is what actually took place with your account.
MobiMoney is a FREE app that gives you the ability to turn your credit and or debit cards on/off and receive instant alerts on your mobile devices for all card activity. MobiMoney also lets you restrict card usage based on personal preferences including geographical location, type of merchant, type of transaction, and dollar amount. MobiMoney gives you the control over your favorite Serve CU Credit or Debit Card, because the worlds best fraud analyst is you!
Simply download the “MobiMoney” application from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and complete the following steps:
- Open the MobiMoney application on a mobile device.
- Tap the “login” button at the bottom of screen.
- Tap the “New User? Register Here”” button to begin registration.
- Enter 16-digit card number
- Enter address, security code, and card expiration date Click here to see ‘How To’ Video
- Enter the last 4 digits of SSN
- Accept terms and conditions
- Create MobiMoney Account
- Select a User ID, Password and Enter email address
Enjoy a free online safe deposit box accessed from directly within “It’sMe247” Online Banking!
- A cloud-based, secure document storage platform
- Securely store important documents, such as wills, mortgages, tax documents and loan forms
- Receive and store receipts and loan documents from Serve Credit Union
Every member receives up to 10MB free! Simply login to “It’sMe247” and click on the “My Documents” tab to get started, or watch the video below to learn more.
Mobile & Text Banking
Serve Credit Union offers two FREE* ways to access your accounts via your Mobile Phone:
1) Mobile Banking – a FREE mobile app. Simply search “Serve CU” in your Apple or Android app store, or click on the links below. Our mobile app is a great way to view and manage your Serve Credit Union accounts on-the-go, and there are even hundreds of coupons from national & local retailers built-in to the app so you can save while you shop!
2) Text Banking for standard mobile phones that are not web-enabled (requires ItsMe247 for mobile)
Text Banking provides instant access to your Serve Credit Union accounts on the go, from any cell phone that supports text messaging. See account balances and recent transactions, and make transfers by simply texting to a specified phone number.
- Check balances on your accounts, including checking, savings, credit cards, and loans
- Make account transfers
- Monitor due dates and minimum payments for credit cards and loans
How to Get Started with Text Banking?
You first must enroll in Free Online Banking with It’s Me 247. Once in Online banking you can enroll in Text Banking by clicking on the “Go Mobile” button on the It’s Me 247 toolbar. Then select Text Banking Home to access the enrollment screens. After enrollment, text commands to IM247 (46247).
Text Banking Commands
The following are Text Banking command examples and their responses. You can also access a list of these commands via a link in online banking during the Text Banking enrollment process. These commands can be sent to IM247 (46247).
|BAL||Balance for all eligible accounts|
|BAL BIZ||Balance for up to three savings or checking accounts|
|BAL 010||Balance for a specific account|
|BAL BIZ 010||Balance for a specific membership and account combination|
|STOP||Turns off all text banking|
|STOP BIZ||Turns off text banking for a specific account|
|HELP||The customer service number|
Get started today!
Free Electronic Statements
Electronic Statements, or eStatements are the fast, FREE and secure way to receive your statements electronically in half the time. Simply provide us your current email address and we’ll email you a secure link to your statement each month.
- View and print statements at your convenience
- Receive statements days sooner
- Store statements in our secure, online “vault” for several years
- Access your statements remotely from any Internet connection
- Cost savings in postage, paper and printing — allowing Serve Credit Union to keep rates competitive and fees to a minimum
- Environmentally friendly
To enroll in Electronic Statements, simply login to It’sMe247
and click on “Info Center” and then “eStatement Options.”
Mobile Check Deposit-NEW
Our New Mobile Check Deposit service truly is your credit union in your pocket! Our new app has added a great new feature allowing you to deposit a check with just the snap of a picture for FREE!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile smartphone
- Free for Serve Credit Union members
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure you sign the back and include the following information:
- Write “Deposited” on the front of your check
- Include the date of the deposit
- Remember to sign the check
- Select the account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit “Submit”
We’ll notify you once your check is accepted or rejected
Mobile Deposit limits:
$3,000 Max amount per deposit
$3,000 Max daily amount
5 Max deposits per day
$10,000- Max total within 30 day cycle
Replacement share drafts (checks) can be ordered securely online through Main Street. First-time check orders should be ordered directly through the credit union.
Need to see the signature for one of your checks that cleared, or possibly who you made it out to and for what amount? All of that information is available to members at no charge simply by logging-in to our FREE Online Banking service, It’sMe247.